Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Looking Forward!


Forward Falcons,
Forward Falcons,
Fight for victory.

Show our spirit,
make them fear it,
Fight for dear Bee Gee.

Forward Falcons,
Forward Falcons,
Make the contest keen.

Hold up the fame of our mighty name,
and win for Bowling Green

Can we just all collectively agree how cute this fight song is? Sorry, but I really like it. So, why do I have BGSU's fight song posted? I was accepted! I'm so excited for it, too. 

My goal is to go in there and leave with a double major in both music education and education/English. I'm almost entirely sure I want to be a teacher, and double majoring is the best way to go about with it at this point. This makes it a little easier for me, too, since I love both things so much and I can be prepared for whatever curveball life throws at me to some degree. I'm really looking forward to this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment